Sunday, August 21, 2011

2 DAYS

I can't believe it ... it's 2 days until I move. I'm not sure how it got here, but it did and I can't seem to find enough time to see who I want to see and get what I need to do done. AND as if the emotional part wasn't difficult enough, I'm sick! Well, sort of. Actually it's only reinforcing my desire to leave, and by that I mean I have brutal allergies. The dry mold count is off the charts right now and I feel like I have a mix of cold/flu. Is it cold slash flu? Nope. It's my horrid mold allergy. So what I'm doing right now is alternating packing and sleeping. As of now I only have laundry to do, then some light cleaning. But, as always, even with that little to do it's more time consuming than it sounds.

Anyway, we move in the wee hours on Wednesday. I'll be sure to update the blog with pictures and our misadventures along the way.

Adios Austin!

No comments:

Post a Comment