Saturday, November 21, 2009

Santa Fe

The travel bug has a nasty bite. I'm dying people!!!

Is anyone else missing New Mexico right now? I think Santa Fe is especially beautiful, not to mention fun, in the winter time. If I think about it I can almost feel the cold, crisp mountain air and smell pine and pinon. I have this certain picture in my mind of the sky reflecting pink - snow suddenly starting to fall. These pictures have all been meticulously stolen off of google, so forgive me.

Margaritas at the bell tower?



Or how about the square? Natives call it "the plaza" but I like calling it the square.





All dressed up for the holidays...



Church...



My fave Cafe Pasqual...



...my Mom used to live out of this cook book. There was a brief period of time that we used to go to Santa Fe so much it felt like every weekend!



You can't tell me THIS doesn't look like a good idea - a weekend at Santa Fe's luxury spa Ten Thousand Waves.






Kevin, if you're reading this, I feel like it's pretty clear where we should be going for our next vacation! Maybe we'll pick up a few kachina dolls on the way! I loved these as a child and still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment